Here are some pictures of model kits i have build over the years.
· 1/100 GM RGM-79N, a very nice kit from Gundam 0083, my favorite part from the entire Gundam series.
· Wave 1/144 Led Mirage from Five star stories.
· Bandai 1/60 Brocken Labor, this model has a custom paint scheme instead of the original dark blue seen in the anime.
· FRX – 99 Rafe in scale 1/100 Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle from Supersylph Yukikaze.
· Bandai 1/100 Valkyrie VF-1S.
· Work in progress, several yukikaze (雪風) kits: F/A 27 C, Mave Yukikaze and Supersylph Yukikaze.
· Spitfire mk Vb from 303 squadron in scale 1/48
·Mortar Headds from Five Star Stories
Led Mirage Wave 1/144
· Siren 103 N Neptune (Plastic Style Version) Volks 1/100 Resin garage kit
Neue Ziel Bandai 1/550 from Gundam 0083, excellent kit, very detailed and simple.
Work in progress, Vatshu from Volks in 1/100
I took this pictures at the Volks Store Showroom in Akihabara, they have a big part of Volks´s Mortar Headds catalogue in display: Delta belun 4100 diorama were the Patraqushe Mirage fights against the Last Jünchoone, Bang Doll diorama fighting with the Ashura Temple, The Colus Fleet, Phillmore Sirens, Jagd Mirage, Speed Mirage, Inferno Napalm, Schpeltor and the Empress of Flames.
This is a very old Arii 1/ 100 Valkyrie vf-1s, this is one the first models i built, i modified almost all of the parts in the model because they were badly proportioned, in the end the Valkyrie looked very different and i decided to paint it with darker colours, they paint job is not good but i love this model because i learned a lot while building it.